I'm Still Alive!
Well Well it seems that it has been a long time since I last blog... and just trying to login is a bit of a problem for me too... believe it or not.... Not really sure that my life is changed for the better but then I sure hope that it will get better when the school starts and I just hope that school will finish fast, as for the future I don't want to even think about it... There's been so much of dust collecting in my blog and time for some spring cleaning... hahaha. Since I am not working much this week due to cutting cost for causal labors at my place so I guess this week is meant for me to relax and enjoy... School is starting in 2 weeks time and I just can't stop thinking of running away from school, seriously I wish that I can stay at this state for a longer period of time... haiz~ Well lots of thing has happen these few weeks both happy and sad ones but I don't want to think about it anymore it just gets painful when the other parties don't know it at all so I will just keep it as it is and pray that the person will not step on my tail again if not I think I will lose myself to do some terrible stuff...
Being watching Hong Gil Dong for some time and I think it is something worth watching everyone should watch! [: